terça-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2011

The novel

~Dedicado à Sara Pereira e as minhas amizades,
estão todos no meu coração~

They do not love that do not show their love.
The course of true love never did run smooth.
Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
william shakespeare


escrevo em inglês, tenho orgulho da minha língua mãe mas o inglês faz mais sentido

A story by Roberto Pereira




My heart was a very dark place, there was no room for light, only pain only suffer. As they say life goes on and I had to keep up with my daily routine.
Having a life is difficult , you have to pretend to be someone you are not. Parents only demand you to so stuff but its life and you cant deny life. It is the only sin that god does not forgive , to kill yourself.
Like every teen I go out, but only for the social needs of my friends to be around me, I really don't need to go out to be social, but I love my friends and when i went out with them i always pretend to forget about the pain in my heart.
Once I meet a girl, she was a friend of my best friend, she was not that fancy but in the end she became a really good friend. She is the only one whom i can tell about everything. I started to know her and she invited me for a party and there I meet her friends. There was a girl I couldn't take my eyes off, she was , pardon me , she still is the most strange person in the world, strange because I can´t really understand her. It's fascinating to try to read her face.
In this story that girl name is valerie, after that day a relation ship was born, every time I could speak to her a mix of feeling started flowing through my veins and my reality changed, the world had to be something that she created because she always managed to get me so amused that there was no possibility for the world to create something as perfect as her. So in my head Valerie created the world, She became part of my reality and entered my life for a change.

end of part 1/3




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário